• A trusted, patient focused and fairly experienced doctor with a long history of serving
neurology patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses
• Experience of more than 5 years as a Consultant Neurologist and running department single handedly
• Nearly 15 years of clinical experience including 10 years working experience in Neurology at superspeciality hospitals in Bhopal & Delhi
• Special interest in Stroke & Pediatric neurology
• Exposure to Neurophysiological testing and latest Neuro-radiological investigation CT,MRI and Angiographies
• Experience in diagnosing the neurological diseases and providing best care.
• Expertise in thrombolysing stroke patient.
• Good experience in managing neurological emergencies.
• Experience of managing critically ill neurological case in high dependency unit & ICU.
Dr. Prateek Sharma
MD, DM, Neurology, GIPMER Delhi
M.B.B.S. - G R Medical College ( Jiwaji university ) Gwalior,MP. 1995-2001
MD (Pediatrics) - NSCB Medical college (Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya) Jabalpur MP.2003-2006
DM Neurology - Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital (Delhi university),Delhi 2010 – 2013Read More
Member of Indian Academy of neurology [IAN]
Life member of Indian Academy of pediatrics [IAP]
Member of Indian epilepsy association & society [IEAS]
Member of Indian stroke association [ISA]
Currently working as a Consultant Neurology and Chief of Stroke Unit in Bansal Hospital, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) since Aug 2014.
Earlier worked as a Assistant professor Neurology Bhopal Memorial Hospital &Research Center (BMHRC),Bhopal from Aug 2013 till Aug 2014Read More
Worked as a Senior Resident (DM) Neurology in G.B. PANT hospital (associated hospital of Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi) from Aug 2010 to July 2013
Worked as Senior Resident Neurology from Oct 2006 to March 2008 at BMHRC, Bhopal M.P.
Worked as Senior Resident Neurology from Aug 2008 to Oct 2008 at IHBAS ,Shahdara ,Delhi
Worked as Senior Resident Paediatrics from Oct 2008 to Jul 2010 at Peoples College of Medical Science & Research Centre Bhanpur, Bhopal M.P. 1200 bedded multispecialty hospital state-of the-art equipments.
Worked as Resident Pediatrics from May 2003 to May 2006 at N.S.C.B. Medical college Jabalpur MP.
Contributed in chapter on " Tension type headache" in book published on the occasion of international headache conference 2010 Delhi
Contributed in chapter on " Cranial neuralgias and other facial pains " in book published on the occasion of international headache conference 2010 DelhiRead More
Module on "Mental status examination" for Elsevier clinical learning programme 2013
Module on "Neurophysiology of memory " for Elsevier clinical learning programme 2013
Module on " Aphasia" for Elsevier clinical learning programme 2013
Poster presentation on occurrence and pattern of cerebro-vascular atherosclerosis (extra and intracranial) and its impact on stroke severity and outcome in patients of Acute Ischemic Stroke in world stroke congress (WSC) 2016 held at Hyderabad (India) 26 th – 29 th OCT 2016.